Monday, July 13, 2009

Ok, This Is Not Good

I am sneaking food now.

I am not talking about the occasional lunch stop for a fast food burger and fries and just not telling Mr. D. I am talking about the 3 blizzards I had in the last 4 days and I felt I had to throw out the "evidence" before he saw it. I am talking about the potato chips I bought and ate in the car so he wouldn't see. I am talking about snacking on things when he isn't looking and now craving all things bad (food-wise) because I feel like I shouldn't have them.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

This is not good.

Oh, are you wondering why I am doing this? It's most likely because of the pie incident and because Mr. D recently said to me, "We really need to lose some weight, huh?"

(I need to lose 5 lbs, he needs to lose 20 for us both to get back to our wedding weight.)

OR.................................

I need to stop blaming others and take responsibility for my own actions???? I guess I shouldn't say he is the reason why I eat, blah blah blah.

I will just add this to the list of things to talk to the counselor about! It's getting pretty long.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have an appt?

    Don't hide who you are, or you will become someone you don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get help. Your eating will become an addiction. Addictions are how we take care of pain that we don't know how else to deal with. You are deeply wounded by this relationship and it will only get worse. Please do the right thing for yourself and your little girls. You are not responsible for his issues. He must take responsibility for his stuff--you don't have to carry his baggage. You are aware of how this is escalating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do talk with someone...you don't deserve to be treated like this. Its not right.

    ReplyDelete