Monday, April 6, 2009

Of Course There's Some Guilt

Sometimes I feel guilty for complaining. After all, there are people who don't have enough to eat, are losing their house, want to be married, want a baby, want to be at home with their kids.

But I get tired of the show.

And this will be my outlet.

And it's not that bad.

I don't work outside the home.

He makes decent money.

I get to be with my twins all day instead of putting them in day care.

So I play the game.

I put up the front.

New day. Same story.

Secrets of an Unhappily Married Woman.

1 comment:

  1. You are not lucky. You are an abused wife. Start researching that and find out what your future is. But worse than that find out what having an abusive father and living in an abusive home is doing to your precious little daughters. And then run, don't walk--as soon as you can. Everything I have researched says that children are much better off with a single parent than living in an abusive environment. RUN. RUN. RUN.

    ReplyDelete